Unprecedented insight into the online poker industry
A Snapshot of the Online Poker Industry During its Most Pivotal Year
- H1 2017 and historical comparisons of online poker performance across all major operators,
including The Stars Group, GVC, 888 and Winamax.
- Analysis and comparatives between major European and US markets.
- Insight into key trends of the year.
- Projections for all major operators for full year performance.
- Assessment of headwinds and tailwinds into 2018 and beyond.
Analyzing The Stars Group in 2017
An unparalleled analysis of the world's largest online poker company.
An in-depth look at Amaya’s key performance indicators, and an analysis of future risk and growth opportunities.
Understanding how Amaya has built one of the largest online casinos in the world—and how its plans to maintain the momentum.
The numbers and analysis behind Amaya’s strategy to refocus its sports vertical to build a new customer acquisition channel.
Understanding Amaya’s ambitious strategy to revitalize its monolithic online poker room in a new age.
An analysis of Amaya’s growth opportunity in online poker following the adoption of anticipated shared liquidity agreements across Europe’s segregated markets.
Understanding the potential for proliferation of online gaming regulation in the US, and how Amaya can leverage the opportunity.